October 15, 2008

October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Chef T

What an awesome evening. Chef Tahya prepared the food and it was all fantastic.
Our Menu:
Leek and Gruyere Tart w/ crumbled bacon

Fish Stew with Scallops, Mussels, Oysters, Clams, Shrimp, Pompano, Red Snapper and Tuna Belly
Grilled Eggplant tossed in vinegarette
Bread from scratch


Banana Splits with HaggenDaz Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry ice cream topped with homemade strawberry, chocolate and caramel sauces and toasted almonds.

It was all very, very good.

Thanks Chef Tahya for all your hard work, time, effort, money etc...
Thanks Movie-Man Sandy for bringing the Haggen Daz and some amazing red wine.
Thanks Baseball Mike for even showing up. I know you're sick so I doubly appeciate you making the drive just to wish me a Happy Birthday. I'm grateful that you did and appreciate the amazing white wines you brought. Yum Yum. The Chablis was great.
Thanks Tracy for letting Chef Tahya host my birthday dinner in your home. (I know you live there too T) and to the both of you for the b-day gift.

Thanks Everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to invite some females. I am sorry, but the evening sounded boring without some shoe bottle openers and females that eat the guys under the table and pretend to cook....lol....

Rest assured, if I was in PHX, this blog entry would be a little longer.

Chef T said...

Tracy was there. Sorry, there were no other females available. All of Baseball Mikes "dates" were too afraid of getting sick if they hung out with him and Movie-man Sandy was too busy buying ice cream to invite any (just kidding Sandy) and me, well, I don't really know any. So, it was just Tracy who added the female perspective to the evening.